Terms and conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Bubblewrapfood LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3rd floor, 34 Wardour Street, London W1D 6QS. Our company registration number is 09759050. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Bubblewrap and other content, marks, logos and service names are trademarks of Bubblewrap. Bubblewrap’s trademarks must not in any way be used in relation to any product or service that is not relevant to Bubblewrap, unless a prior written license is obtained from Bubblewrap. All other trademarks not owned by Bubblewrap or its affiliates that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be connected to or sponsored by Bubblewrap or its affiliates.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of Bubblewrap or its content suppliers. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Bubblewrap. All software used on this website is the property of Bubblewrap or its software suppliers. All the content, compilation and software are protected by English and international copyright laws. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this website may be permissible provided prior written consent of Bubblewrap is obtained through written request made to Bubblewrap.
Loyalty stamp card terms and conditions
- The stamp card offer is valid in Bubblewrap stores only at 24 Wardour Street London, W1D 6QJ
- One stamp will be issued for every waffle spent at the Bubblewrap store. This offer cannot be used in connection with any other purchases.
- You must present the stamp card to collect your stamps at the time of purchase as we will be unable to issue stamps at a later date (even if a receipt is produced).
- When you collect 9 stamps you can redeem the loyalty card with a free waffle combo (worth up to £6.99 from Our Favourite menu).
- Bubblewrap reserves the right to stop issuing stamp cards and to withdraw the stamp card scheme at any time and on such notice as it shall deem appropriate. In such a case, it will endeavour, but does not guarantee, to give reasonable notice to allow any cards to be redeemed.
- Stamps from separate cards may not be combined.
- Photocopied, altered or defaced stamp cards and/or stamps will not be accepted. We may treat as void any stamp card you present if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unlawful or you have otherwise engaged in behaviour which is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of this promotion.
- Completed cards should not be sold on and cash exchanges will not be accepted.
- Use of this stamp card implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
- Stamp cards are issued by and remain the property of Bubblewrap who reserve the right to
- take any action deemed necessary if it reasonably believes you have misused the card; and
- on reasonable notice to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the stamp card.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Bubblewrap” means Bubblewrap Food Limited whose registered address is 3rd floor, 34 Wardour Street, London W1D 6QS.